2022 Ford Ranger Trim Levels Explained
If you’re looking for a midsize pickup truck that packs plenty of power while still remaining relatively compact and fuel-efficient, the 2022 Ford Ranger is built for you. You have three Ford Ranger trim levels to choose from: the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat. So, what’s the difference between the Ford Ranger trims, and which will serve you best on Middletown roads? Below are the 2022 Ford Ranger trim levels, explained by the experts at Tom's Ford. Contact us if you have any questions, and set up a test drive in Keyport today!
2022 Ford Ranger Price
First, let’s take a look at the pricing of the Ford Ranger trims. You’ll be pleased to know that the entry-level 2022 Ford Ranger has a starting MSRP of just $25,500*, which is proof that you don’t need to spend a fortune to enjoy top-of-the-line performance. Check out the starting MSRP for each of the Ranger trim levels below:
- Ford Ranger XL: MSRP from $25,500*
- Ford Ranger XLT: MSRP from $29,550*
- Ford Ranger Lariat: MSRP from $33,590*
2022 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
Next, we’ll take a more in-depth look at what each of the Ranger trims has to offer. The 2022 Ford Ranger trim levels allow you to configure your truck exactly how you want it with multiple bed size options and a variety of Ranger trim packages. The Ford Ranger trim levels are explained in detail below.
Ford Ranger XL
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- Available STX Appearance Package for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, and 911 Assist®
Ford Ranger XLT
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety package, which includes BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package, boasting an electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
- Standard dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
Ford Ranger Lariat
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support
- Available Technology package featuring Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System.
- Available B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, featuring 675 watts of power and ten premium speakers
Compare the 2022 Ford Ranger Trim Levels at Tom's Ford!
Now that the Ford Ranger trim levels have been explained, why not visit our new vehicle showroom to compare your options in person? We’re just a short drive from Hazlet and Red Bank, so drop by today! If you want to learn more about how you can customize your ride with the Ford Ranger trim packages, please contact us!
More from Tom's Ford
From its 20-inch premium gloss black-painted aluminum wheels to its sleek design, the Ford Edge is the center of attention everywhere it goes—but the Ford Edge interior is where the real magic happens. With standard features like the FordPass™ Connect 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot and Lane Keeping System, you can count on the Ford…
The Ford Bronco not only makes a great adventure vehicle for its off-road prowess, but its interior is also well-appointed for your comfort and convenience. Learn more about the 2022 Ford Bronco interior, dimensions, and more with the team at Tom's Ford. Afterward, contact us to set up your test drive of a Ford Bronco…
If you’re looking for a midsize pickup truck that packs plenty of power while still remaining relatively compact and fuel-efficient, the 2022 Ford Ranger is built for you. You have three Ford Ranger trim levels to choose from: the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat. So, what’s the…
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.