Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Ford Mustang is available in a variety of model options and price points to give Hazlet and Keyport drivers the ability to pick a model that best fits their unique style and budget. The ten available trim levels and their corresponding starting prices are:
- V6 Fastback – $24,915
- EcoBoost Fastback – $25,920
- V6 Convertible – $30,415
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback – $31,715
- GT Fastback – $32,920
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $35,420
- GT Premium Fastback – $36,920
- GT Premium Convertible – $42,420
- Shelby GT350 – $54,570
- Shelby GT350R – $62,070
Powertrains and MPG
In the same vein of giving drivers with plenty of options by providing so many model options, the 2017 Ford Mustang also has an assortment of powertrain configurations to choose from. While the engines provide different levels of power they are all available in a six-speed SelectShift manual transmission. The V6, EcoBoost, and GT engines also have the option to upgrade to a six-speed SelectShift automatic engine as well. The available powertrain configurations are:
- 3.7L V6 – The base engine for the Mustang models is able to provide up to 300 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque easily. While providing such amazing amounts of power, this engine maintains great fuel economy of 18 mpg city and 21 mpg highway.
- 2.3L GTDI I-4 – With slightly more horsepower and much higher torque than the previous engine, this engine option is able to provide drivers with up to 310 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque. Even with more power, fuel economy gets 21 mpg city and 24 mpg highway.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 – The second most powerful engine options give drivers 435 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque for true sport-tuned power. The fuel-economy trend continues as this engine gets 15 mpg city and 24 mpg highway.
- 5.2L Flat Plane Crank V8 – The most powerful of the engine configurations provides up to 526 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque at the drop of a dime. Fuel economy comes in at 14 mpg city and 21 mpg highway.
As you can imagine, with so many powertrain configurations and so much available power just waiting to be taken advantage of, the performance of the 2017 Ford Mustang is quite impressive. A smooth ride is standard with the Mustang, feeling the uneven ground is not an option, keeping passengers comfortable is just as important as providing powerful engine options and impressive performance.
Not only is the vehicle easy to handle and fun to drive, it can also help you to increase your efficiency on the racetrack as well. With features like the Tracks App drivers are able to control and configure their brakes and traction to create a smooth, powerful start that works for them.
Comfort and Convenience
When it comes to comfort and convenience, the 2017 Ford Mustang provides its passengers with the most luxurious and high-tech features available. With everything from heated and cooled seats to the sporty driver’s seat, the Mustang is able to give drivers an experience that they’ll never forget.
We’re not the only ones excited for what the 2017 Ford Mustang has in store. With so many models, powertrains, and features it’s hard to resist talking about this vehicle. Check out what other reviewers around the internet have had to say below.
- “Few mainstream cars command appreciation like the Ford Mustang. For over five decades this sports car has pleased buyers of every stripe with its style, performance and attitude.” – Kelley Blue Book
- “With just one test-drive, you’ll see that the Mustang is civilized and packed with modern tech, but it still holds on to all the trademark swagger and performance that has defined it for more than five decades.” – Edmunds.com
Attractive, Affordable, and Intense
Get more bang for your buck with the 2017 Ford Mustang. With the ability to reach such high levels of power and provide such an impressive driving experience, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be running down to Tom’s Ford to take a test drive today. Learn more about owning a Mustang by visiting us at 200 State Highway 35 in Keyport or calling us at 732-410-6227 to get behind the wheel today.