Trims and Pricing
With twelve available models to choose from, there’s no shortage of selection for drivers. With varying prices and features, the 2017 Ford Fiesta makes finding a model that works for you simple. The trim levels and their corresponding market starting prices are:
- S – $22,120
- SE – $23,240
- S Hybrid – $25,185
- SE Hybrid – $25,990
- Titanium – $30,240
- Titanium Hybrid – $30,520
- Energi SE – $31,120
- Energi Titanium – $32,120
- Platinum Hybrid – $37,020
- Platinum – $36,740
- Sport – $33,595
- Energi Platinum – $39,120
Powertrains and MPG
Along with the long list of trim levels to choose from, the 2017 Ford Fusion also gives drivers the ability to pick between six different powertrain configurations to make perfectly sure they get the power and performance that they seek. All of the powertrain options guarantee impressive fuel economy and for those seeking even more efficiency, there’s even a hybrid option to choose from. The engine options include:
- 1.5L Ti-VCT EcoBoost I-4 with Automatic Start-Stop – This next engine can deliver up to 181 hp with 185 lb-ft of torque, all while maintaining low fuel-consumption at 23 mpg city and 27 mpg highway. This engine is only available in a front-wheel drive option.
- 2.5L Duratec I-4 – This six-speed transmission reaches 175 hp @ 6,000 rpm and gets an EPA-estimated mileage of 21 mpg city and 32 mpg on the highway.
- 2.7L EcoBoost V6 – The most powerful of the engine options available can deliver up to 325 hp with 350 lb-ft of torque. Fuel-economy can get as high as 17 mpg city and 26 mpg highway with an all-wheel drive system.
- 2.0L Atkinson-Cycle I-4 Hybrid –Providing as high as 141 hp with 129 lb-ft of torque while getting a fuel economy as high as 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway is a breeze for this front-wheel drive system powertrain.
- 2.0L Atkinson-Cycle I-4 Fusion Energi Plug-in Hybrid –141 hp with 129 lb-ft of torque comes standard with this engine option. The front-wheel drive system pairs up with the fuel-efficient engine to provide a fuel economy as high as 43 mpg in the city and 41 mpg on the highway, also delivering 104 MPGe and 91 MPGe.
Comfort and Convenience
With the 2017 Ford Fusion, worrying about whether or not passengers will receive the utmost comfort and still get a host of entertaining and convenient high-tech features is not necessary. With a wide array of available comfort and convenience enhancing features, keeping everyone happy is simple
. Some of the wonderful features available on the Fusion include:
- Active Noise Control
- SYNC 3
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Premium leather-wrapped and stitched instrument panel and console rails
- Sony Audio System with 12 speakers
- HD Radio Technology
- 10-way power and driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- six-way power passenger’s seat
Keeping yourself, your friends, your family, and your cargo safe is of the utmost importance to Ford. Even the IIHS has awarded the Fusion with Top Safety Pick+
because of how safe it is. To make sure that you never have to worry about feeling safe within your 2017 Ford Fusion, the vehicle comes equipped with more than enough safety and security features to give you peace of mind. Some of these features include:
- Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Rearview camera
- SecuriCode keyless entry keypad
- Blind Spot Information System
- AdvanceTrac with Electronic Stability Control
Make Each Drive Better Than the Last
Incredible features, a sophisticated interior, and an eye-catching exterior are only a few of the things that make the 2017 Ford Fusion such an incredible vehicle pick. Indulge yourself with the vehicle you deserve at prices you can’t beat. Stop by and visit our Tom’s Ford team at 200 Highway 35 to get started on your path towards better driving. We can also be reached by phone at (732) 410-5335 with any questions, comments, or to schedule a test drive.