Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Ford Escape is available in three trim levels:
- S: Starting at $23,600
- SE: Starting at $25,100
- Titanium: Starting at $29,100
Powertrains and MPG
The 2017 Ford Escape gives drivers the power to choose
by providing a total of three powertrain configurations. Each powertrain is offered in either a front-wheel drive or four-wheel drive six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission. The three available engines are:
- 2.5L iVCT: While this engine is only offered in a front-wheel drive configuration, it still boasts quite a bit of power for its size. With 168 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque, and mileage as good as 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway, this naturally aspirated engine is quite impressive for a standard engine.
- 1.5L EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop: A step up from the base engine is a middle tier engine that offers 179 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque with fuel economy as good as 23 mpg city and 30 mpg highway, depending on which drivetrain you select.
- 2.0L Twin-Scroll EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop: The final and most powerful of the engine options is the 245 hp and 275 lb-ft turbocharged engine with fuel economy as high as 22 mpg city and 29 mpg highway.
The 2017 Ford Escape and its three available engines will be able to provide a comfortable and enjoyable driving experience. The addition of Auto Start-Stop technology helps to stretch out mileage to the fullest potential and reduce harmful vehicle emissions when driving in the city. To accomplish this, the engine quickly shuts off when stalled and then right back on when you press down on the accelerator. This kind of technology paired with Curve Control, Torque Vectoring Control, and AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control helps to create a vehicle that is prepared for any weather and driving conditions that are thrown its way.
Comfort and Convenience
Making sure that drivers and their passengers are able to experience the pinnacle of comfort when riding in the Escape is a top priority for Ford. Because of this there is no shortage of standard and available comfort and convenience enhancing features and high-tech equipment meant to make each drive a little easier and much more comfortable. Some of the more notable features contributing to making this a reality include:
- Driver’s side footrest
- Interior cargo cover
- Front and rear center dome lights with theater dimming
- All-weather floor mats
- SYNC Enhanced Voice Recognition Communication and Entertainment System
- Cloth or leather front bucket seats
- 60/40 split-fold-flat rear seats
To keep all passengers safe, the Ford Escape comes with an impressive list of available safety and security features. These impressive safety features include the following:
- Personal Safety System with dual-stage driver and front passenger airbags
- Safety Canopy System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Torque Vectoring Control
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
- Remote keyless-entry system
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
With so much potential and many available features and powertrain configurations, it’s no surprise that the 2017 Ford Escape has gotten so much attention from vehicle reviewing websites and satisfied consumers alike. Check out what some of these critics are saying below!
- “Optional 2.0-liter turbocharged engine provides quick acceleration; high-tech features include Sync 3 infotainment, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto; responsive steering and carlike handling around turns.” –Edmunds
- “Buyers in the market for a stylish compact SUV that’s roomy, comfortable and capable with state-of-the-art infotainment features and class-leading tow ratings will find an ideal travel mate in the 2017 Escape.” –Kelley Blue Book
- “The 2017 Ford Escape receives some tweaks that help keep it fresh, and its available Sync 3 interface packs a lot of technological punch.” –Edmunds
Keep Keyport Classy with the 2017 Ford Escape
With so much potential in every department, why would you wait any longer to get your hands on your very own 2017 Ford Escape? Come visit the team at Tom’s Ford located at 200 NJ-35 to check out our available inventory. We can also be reached by phone at 732-410-6227 for any inquires or to schedule a test drive today.