What are the 2018 Ford F-150 Performance Features?
The slogan is “Built Ford Tough” for a reason, and the F-150 abides by that statement tenfold. Starting with its high-strength military-grade aluminum alloy body, the 2018 Ford F-150 performance features make it a powerhouse on the road. In addition, the electronic shift-on-the-fly system has two four-wheel drive modes so you can handle any terrain that comes your way. Couple all this with a 3.5L EcoBoost engine that offers up to 450 hp and 510 lb-ft of torque, as well as a 10-speed automatic transmission, and this is a truck you won’t’ want to mess with.
The Ford F-150 is capable of handling your everyday tasks as well as those tougher ones on the jobsite, and it’s all due to its performance features.
- Best-in-class towing and best-in-class payload capacities ensure this vehicle can handle it all
- Class-exclusive Pro Trailer Backup Assist helps you navigate your Hazlet haul with the twist of a button
- Dynamic hitch assist helps you secure your load to your vehicle
- Factory-installed trailer brake control ensures those behind you know your next move
- LED box lights provide ample visibility when it’s dark
- Integrated tail step helps you get in and out of the bed
- Six drive select modes lets you choose between Normal, Sport, Wet-Snow, Rock Crawl, Hill Descent, Mud-Sand, and Baja
Explore Your F-150 at Tom’s Ford
When Middletown drivers want to explore the options that are available in a pickup truck, the 2018 Ford F-150 performance features make it stand out as a winner. In fact, it’s this model’s innovation and versatility that make it a better choice than the Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra and the Ram 1500. Tom’s Ford has a nice selection of Ford pickup truck models for you to choose from, so visit our dealership today at 200 NJ-35 in Keyport, NJ to see our stock. You can also contact us at (732) 264-1600 to find out more about our Ford F-150 deals and other incentives.