What is AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control?
Your vehicle comes equipped with more than a handful of features meant to help keep you, your passengers, and cargo safe. But, sometimes the way that certain features contribute to this may be a bit unclear at first.
One of the more popular and important safety features that we find on many vehicles today is AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control. The name may make it seem intimidating, but we’re here to provide you with a quick breakdown of how this feature works and why it’s important.
Quick Guide: How AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control Works
Very simply put, this system works to keep you safer by improving vehicle control on all terrains and weather conditions by:
- Monitoring vehicle stability 150 times per second using sensors
- Correcting the vehicle’s path by braking to keep on the intended path
However, as you may have already guessed, there’s much more to the AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability control system that we have yet to discuss. As mentioned above, the main goal of the system is to ensure that drivers are always able to be in control of their vehicle regardless of the weather or terrain. But, there are plenty of other perks that come with the AdvanceTrac system that help to improve vehicle performance and handling.
the AdvanceTrac system enhances elements of vehicle handling as well. For example, the system improves:
- Traction and vehicle response
- Vehicle stability and rollover protection.
- Other working parts of this system include yaw control, which senses slippage and applies proper brake forced to prevent fishtailing and brake and throttle controls that sense danger and adjust the vehicle as necessary. All of these elements come together to help give Keyport drivers vehicles that are safer and more versatile.
So, to answer the initial question, AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control is a lot of different little pieces working together to make sure that your vehicle is always looking out for you, even in situations when you may feel at a loss for control AdvanceTrac is there to keep you safe. Check out our inventory of Ford SUVs with AdvanceTrac!
Keep Your Family and Friends Safe with AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
Now that you have a good idea of how the AdvanceTrac with RSC system works, you can make sure that it’s included in your list of things to look for when purchasing a new vehicle. To learn more about this technology and see some of our vehicles equipped with it stop by Tom’s Ford at 200 State Highway 35 in NJ or call us at 732-410-6227 today.